Flattering will get you everywhere (see what we did there?!). Flattering the natural shapely shape of your body, that is. By finding the party frock that best fits your figure, you’ll feel in fine form and confident being the centre of attention.
Dress your body in ways to highlight the features you’re damn chuffed with, without getting hung up on what’s disappointing you – we don’t believe you anyway! Every last bit of our bags of bones are beautiful. So complex and extraordinary and in all ways amazing. Ready to be filled up with wine and song and dinner and dancing and smiling and loving. Fretting about baggy or bony bits is a waste of perfectly good frolicking time.
Grab yourself a tape measure, take a good look in the mirror, and give some thought to what shape you are. Then the fun part – finding the frock to rock it!
This is the sixth and final blog in our series of posts featuring custom-designed and ready-to-wear gowns from our fave First Comes Love peeps. They’re all available here in WA – how great is that?
1. Holly by Cathleen Jia, available at Through the White Door
2. Lilian by Sabina Motasem, available at Through the White Door
3. Bella by Sally Eagle, available at Through the White Door
4. Charlotte by Sally Eagle, available at Through the White Door
5. Amy by Madison James, available at Collezione Bridal
6. Tiplana by Annais Bridal, available at Calla Lily Collection
7. to 10. Custom designs by Elvi Design
11. Custom design by Loui Col Designs
Illustrations: Angela Mitchell from Mitchell & Dent