Flattering will get you everywhere (see what we did there?!). Flattering the natural shapely shape of your body, that is. By finding the party frock that best fits your figure, you’ll feel in fine form and confident being the centre of attention.
Dress your body in ways to highlight the features you’re damn chuffed with, without getting hung up on what’s disappointing you – we don’t believe you anyway! Every last bit of our bags of bones are beautiful. So complex and extraordinary and in all ways amazing. Ready to be filled up with wine and song and dinner and dancing and smiling and loving. Fretting about baggy or bony bits is a waste of perfectly good frolicking time.
Grab yourself a tape measure, take a good look in the mirror, and give some thought to what shape you are. Then the fun part – finding the frock to rock it! Let’s look at what works for you hourglass gals. Oh lawdy! Haven’t you been blessed with all of the assets? Booty and boobs and killer curves. Have we got some great frocks for you.
This is the third in our series of blog posts featuring custom-designed and ready-to-wear gowns from our fave First Comes Love peeps. They’re all available here in WA – how great is that?
1. & 2. Gowns by Cleo Borrello
3. Custom gown by Potter Gold
4. & 5. Rue de Seine gowns, available at Through the White Door
6. & 7. Truvelle gowns, available at Through the White Door
8. Sally Eagle frock, available at Through the White Door
9. Cathleen Jia gown, available at Through the White Door
10. & 11. Custom gowns by Chein Noir Dezines
12. to 14. Custom gowns by Loui Col Designs
15. Lace Hearth gown by On A Whim
16. Evie gown by Elvi Design
17. & 18. Custom gowns by Elvi Design
19. to 21. Custom gowns by Paula and Jo
Illustrations by Angela Mitchell of Mitchell & Dent