Winning. There is a whole host of winning to be had at the First Comes Love fair on October 4th. YOU could be a winner. With a winning smile. Because winners are grinners. And here’s a list of what’s to be won. Are you won over yet? Good luck everyone! Hope you win. (Did we mention winning?)
Winner Winner Chicken* Dinner
By simply filling out an entry form at the fair, a lucky couple could win a very special private dinner for you both and four guests, valued at over $7,500 (wow-ee!). Why not invite your parents, or your bridal party, to join you for an evening of luxe togetherness, including:
- A three course dinner of deliciousness for six catered by A Moveable Feast and Verlena Cakes, hosted in private at the gorgeous heritage-listed Art Deco theatre venue MosArts in Mosman Park.
- Supper-club style entertainment provided by string quartet Dolce Ensembles and acclaimed opera singer The Perth Soprano.
- An exquisitely-styled dinner table, including beautiful blooms, by planner-stylists extraordinaire Flights of Fancy by Kristy and Some Kind of Wonderful and vintage china and decorative hire company The Vintage Table.
- Personalised invitations and table stationery by Mitchell & Dent.
- A little personal pampering for the bride-to-be, with pre-dinner hair and makeup by The Eloquential Bride and Milla Makeup.
- A pre-dinner portrait session with photographer Weddings by Jen Regan.
For the nitty gritty of the prize-winnings, please visit the Terms & Conditions. The Prize Draw will take place at 16 Lochee Street, Mosman Park on Sunday 4th October 2015 at 5:15pm. The winner will be notified by email.
(*Dinner not necessarily chicken.)
A Moveable Feast Catering
Pop by and see A Moveable Feast and you will find a competition to win an amazing cake. All you need do is take a picture of the First Comes Love cake, post it to Instagram and hashtag #allyouneediscakeperth. One lucky person will win. Good luck!
Donnelly River Village
Visit the folks at the Donnelly River Village exhibitor space and you could win a weekend for two in the historic old timber mill town, surrounded by karri trees and kangaroos! Oh, the serenity.
Dunsborough Pop-Up Wedding Co.
You could win a pop-up wedding. Yes, you heard right – win your wedding from Dunsborough Pop-Up Wedding Co.! There are 3 easy steps to be in the running: 1. follow dunsboroughpopupweddingco on Instagram, 2. like dunsboroughpopupweddingco on Facebook and share with your friends, and 3. visit them in person at First Comes Love 2015.
Me & Mabel
Oo-ee! We love a spot prize! When you visit the picnic, grazing and long table caterers Me & Mabel at the fair, there will be custom engraved spoons instead of business cards (of course!). Pick the right one and you will win a picnic for two. Bon appetite.
Designer Heloise has an architectural background and makes incredible sculptural jewellery. If you visit Me-I-Me Design at the fair, there is a super 15% off their new collection. Can’t beat that!
Poppy & Willow Blooms Stylist
You could win a boutique hamper filled with yummy treats and gifts, plus a beautiful bunch of Poppy & Willow blooms, valued at $300. In this Instagram competition, you need to: 1. follow poppyandwillowblooms, then take a photograph or selfie at their exhibitor space at the fair with the tag @poppyandwillowblooms and hashtag #poppyandwillowFCL. Easy peasy!
Some Kind of Wonderful
Some Kind of Wonderful are wonderfully generous stylist souls. Pop on over to see them and you pick yourself up a little posy. Even better – post a pic of your posy on Instagram, hashtag #somekindofwonderful and go into the draw to win a free bridal bouquet valued at $200.
The Eloquential Bride
Visit The Eloquential Bride at the fair and you could win a full hair trial, valued at $170. Nicey nice!