Hey, young lovers! By simply filling out an entry form at the upcoming First Comes Love Fair on Sunday 4th October, you can win a very special private dinner for you and four guests.
Why not invite your parents, or your bridal party, to join you for an evening of luxe togetherness before the storm of shindig-organising?! Take a moment to celebrate the special people in your life with fine feasting, entertainment, laughter and love.
So, what might you win, I hear you ask?
- A three course dinner of deliciousness catered by A Moveable Feast and Verlena Cakes, hosted in private at the gorgeous heritage-listed Art Deco theatre venue MosArts in Mosman Park.
- Supper-club style entertainment provided by string quartet Dolce Ensembles and acclaimed opera singer The Perth Soprano.
- An exquisitely-styled dinner table, including beautiful blooms, by planner-stylists extraordinaire Flights of Fancy by Kristy and Some Kind of Wonderful and vintage china and decorative hire company The Vintage Table.
- Personalised invitations and table stationery by Mitchell & Dent.
- A little personal pampering for the bride-to-be, with hair and makeup by The Eloquential Bride and Milla Makeup.
- Your evening documented forevermore by photographer Weddings by Jen Regan.
For the nitty gritty of the prize-winnings, please visit the Terms & Conditions. The Prize Draw will take place at 16 Lochee Street, Mosman Park on Sunday 4th October 2015 at 5:15pm. The winner will be notified by email.
Find a sneak peek below of the kind of magic that happens when these fine folk all get together. This is a super styled shoot by all the vendors involved in the giveaway, featuring The Perth Soprano Emma wearing On A Whim Bridal.
(*Dinner not necessarily chicken!)
| Photography: Weddings by Jen Regan | Art direction and styling: Flights of Fancy by Kristy | Blooms: Some Kind of Wonderful | Hire items: Chisel & Stem, Hire Society and The Vintage Table | Stationery: Mitchell & Dent | Catering: A Moveable Feast | Wedding cake: Verlena Cakes | Model: Emma Pettemerides The Perth Soprano | Makeup: Milla Makeup | Hair styling: The Eloquential Bride | Gowns: On A Whim Bridal | Entertainments: Dolce Ensembles |