Flattering will get you everywhere (see what we did there?!). Flattering the natural shapely shape of your body, that is. By finding the party frock that best suits your figure, you’ll feel in fine form.
Dress your beautiful body in ways that highlight the features you’re damn chuffed with and downplay the disappointing (shhhh! if you don’t mention them out loud, they don’t exist!). You’ll feel confident being the centre of attention.
So grab yourself a tape measure, take a long hard look in the mirror, and give some thought to what shape you are. Then the fun part – finding the frock to rock it!
This is the second in our series of blog posts about the best gowns for your body shape, featuring custom-designed and ready-to-wear gowns from our fave First Comes Love peeps (they’re all available here in WA – how great is that?!).
Let’s look at what works best for you pencil-thin gals. You may not be big-bosomed or buxom but my-oh-my, are we ever envious of your lovely long lines and sleek silhouette.
And if you missed the first post in the series, go peek at what works best for The Pear body shape.
1. & 2. Hearth by On A Whim
3. to 6. Rue De Seine gowns, available at Through the White Door
7. & 8. Charlie Brear gowns, available at Through the White Door
9. & 10. Maria Senvo gowns, available at Through the White Door
11. Julia by Truvelle, available at Through the White Door
12. & 13. Custom designs by Elvi Design
14. to 16. Custom designs by Cleo Borrello
17. to 21. Custom designs by Loui Col Designs
22. & 23. Custom designs by Chein Noir Dezines
24. Custom designs by Peppermint Milk
Illustrations: Angela Mitchell from Mitchell & Dent